miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

matemáticas ingles

Graph of a numeric set:



We have said that the graph of a real number is a point in the linear coordinate system, so the graph of a set of numbers will be a set of points. Some number sets can be expressed symbolically using the absolute value.

EXAMPLES OF GRAPHICS OF A NUMERICAL SET:

A) I x I3, will be interpreted as the set of points that are 3 units of origin. I x I = 3 x = 3 or x = -3
Solution: {3} U {-3} = {3, -3}

Graph:




b (X + 1) = 5, can be interpreted as the set of points that are at 5 units of - 1 (x + I) = (x - (- 1)) = 5
(X + 1) = 5x + 1 = 5 or x + 1 = -5
Solution: {x Ix - (- 1) I = 5} = {xlx + 1 = 5 or x + 1 = -5} = {4, -6}

Graph:





COMPLEX NUMBERS

Complex numbers are algebraic combinations of numbers
Real with imaginary numbers.
Why do imaginary numbers arise?
Roots of negative index coupled roots have no response in R.
To solve this problem, the number j is created.

 Ejemplos:
1 + i   12-3.1i   0.85-2i  π + πi  √2 + i/2







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario